Finding My Way

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I <3 the 80's




this week the school i teach at is celebrating its team spirit! every day has a theme and we all get dresses up. although, i am not one to take part in this for some odd reason the spirit had taken over and on monday i showed up in pj's, tuesday was 80's day and wednesday is a luau theme. i just have to say that every monday should be pj day. it makes it much more easy to ease into the week in flannel bottoms and my super soft fuzzy robe. on tuesday, i wore my ramones t, a jean skirt with leggins and rocked my converse. i also made a mix of 80's music including, david bowie, blondie, rem and talking heads. the kids danced away as we had our super bowl party in ape (adapted physical education). enclosed are some pics from the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home