Finding My Way

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

long time....

yes, i know its been a long time since i wrote anything. and i know you guys and gals are on the edge of your seats! ha! but anyhow work and such has been a bit heavy but things are looking up. we have a head teacher in out classroom now and that has made my job so much better. i remember at one point i liked my job but that feeling had long gone when we were in crazy no head teacher mode. a glimmer of hope has come in though and it means a lot to me.

i also started a new work out plan this year. i am not getting up at 5:30am to work out before work. i think it will help with my mood in general. plus, that way i can go the whole day feeling good about myself rather then half. or at least that is what i am telling myself. i have to go on something to wake up that early! even if it is lies! lies! lies!

what else? next week e and i will have been going out a year! a lot has happend in a year. have to say mostly good. we will go hear my favorite cello concerto by elgar and a nice dinner. i am so excited to hear the elgar. i am going to have to get my new glasses by then so i can see. we are way up high and i am going blind. not a good match.

have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home