Finding My Way

Monday, August 14, 2006

fight for change!

the wise words of billy blanks as i did my bootcamp training workout video this morning. it is a line that has been passing though my thoughts all day. i realized i thought change was a passive act. this lead to an aha! moment. i need to fight, claim and own the changes i want to make in life.

so what changes should i fight to claim? well, this morning i was attempting to work this sad body back into some form of shape. i am working on finishing up this degree i seem to never finish. the obstacles have been rediculous. getting my transcrips to roosevelt has been going on for a month now. and they still do not have one of my transcripts. but i will keep on fighting! those transcripts will get there if i have to...well i am not sure what else i can do. i have already tried to hand deliver them but that is against policy.

so i say damn the man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home