Finding My Way

Sunday, February 05, 2006

this is my so called life

yes, yes i loved that show as a sophamore in high school. every thursday i had to be home to watch it and this is coming from a girl who has very few shows she has ever had to watch. so why am i brining this up now? well, here i am over a decade later...and yes dealing with my life. or how i am thinkin of it now as my so called life. i had many dreams then. i thought by this time i would have my own place, education, tall, beautiful and have all i wanted. i am not really sure how to judge what i have now. i have a car...um yeah. i don't think that was a big part of the dream. in fact i rather live and work in the city not having a car. it just seems that when i dream today in the back of my head i feel like whats the point? it really won't happen anyway. anyhow, thats whats been on my mind today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home